Thursday, September 16

Luminary for Zack

Tomorrow, Zack will turn 12. He's proven that he is in this battle to win it! He even took his first steps walking today! I'm so proud of him...

His friends and family made special luminaries in his honor tonight...and here's mine.


I didn't have a paper bag, so I improvised with a glass. Hopefully it still has a nice look. I'm overwhelmed with happiness thinking about the good news that he and his family received this week. His cancer appears to be treatable. It's still very aggressive, but at least there is hope. Hope is a very, very good thing. Yea God!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We're the Jones family...est. 2005, Wilmington, NC...now living in St. Petersburg, FL. We just welcomed our first son, Landon into the family. Big brother Grant is very excited for the new "playmate".